Monday 28 February 2011

E-book pirates - they're curious, horny, nerdy, and they want to be liked.

It's a serious business, ebook piracy, but there's something hilarious about the list of top ten pirated books just revealed in Writer's Digest.

1. 1000 Photoshop Tips and Tricks
2. Advanced Sex: Explicit Positions for Explosive Lovemaking
3. What Did We Use Before Toilet Paper?: 200 Curious Questions
4. Photoshop CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
5. What Rich People Know & Desperately Want to Keep a Secret-
6. 101 Short Cuts in Maths Any One Can Do
7. Touch Me There!: A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots
8. How to Blow Her Mind in Bed
9. 1001 Math Problems
10. How To Make People Like You In 90 Seconds Or Less

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, sex, pictures, and money seem to top the list. How to make people like you? Yeah, that's right steal my book and I'll really like you! I find the math title shortcuts interesting. Let me do the math...I steal this book and I save???

    Yes, e-book piracy is a serious problem, but the list of top ten is hilarious!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete