Thursday 12 May 2011

Quotes about Questions

Here's the next section of quotes from my book 1000 Great Quotations for Business, Management & Training.


An updated version of the book is newly available as part of my Almost Free Kindle titles both in the UK and in the USA.




There are no foolish questions and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions.

Charles Steinmetz, US electrical engineer (1865-1923)






That is the essence of science: ask an impertinent question, and you are on the way to a pertinent answer.

Jacob Bronowski, British mathematician, scientist (1908-1974)



I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew): their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling, British author, poet (1865-1936)



If you don’t ask ‘why this?’ often enough, somebody will ask ‘why you?’

Tom Hirshfield, US research physicist





No comments:

Post a Comment