Monday 16 May 2011

Quotes about Relationships

Here's the next section of quotes from my book 1000 Great Quotations for Business, Management & Training.


An updated version of the book is newly available as part of my Almost Free Kindle titles both in the UK and in the USA.


Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.

Just walk beside me, and be my friend.

Albert Camus, French/Algerian existentialist author (1913-1960)



Leadership is Relationship.

Benjamin Zander, British conductor, management presenter (b. 1939)



You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.

Indira Gandhi, Indian Prime Minister (1917-1984)


Indira Gandhi


There is a subterranean emotional economy that passes amongst us all. In every interaction we can make people feel better or worse.

Daniel Goleman, US psychologist, author (b. 1946)



A wise man knows everything; a shrewd one everybody.

Fortune cookie



If you approach each new person you meet in a spirit of adventure, you will find yourself endlessly fascinated by the new channels of thought and experience and personality that you encounter. I do not mean simply the famous people of the world, but people from every walk and condition of life.

Eleanor Roosevelt, US United Nations delegate (1884-1962)



1 comment:

  1. "You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist."
    This is a very moving quote. It is best to always seek peace about all matter.



    -------------------------------

    inspirational quotes

    ReplyDelete